New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Sunday 13 September 2015

Caboodle Everyday Changing Bag - Product Review

Thanks for joining me again, I am properly in blogging, vlogging & general productive mode at the moment, the house is clean, baby in bed so I thought I would share with you my thoughts on our new changing bag. Leia is now 6 months old (yes I know it's flown) & to be carrying round a big changing bag is just not practical & quite frankly heavy.
You see Rebecca of before March 2015 was that type of person that would over pack. Not now, you realise quite quickly with a baby a heavy weighed down bag and a pushchair is not a good combo.
 
On receipt of the Caboodle I thought how could sometching so compact fit all of our essentials in?! 
The bag looked cute & not too mumsy or girly, complete with two front pockets large enough for a phone and a back zip not quite big enough for my purse, but great for loose change and a lip gloss, but at the same time wouldn't loose me points with the other half should he take her out solo. 


The bag comes with a changing mat soft and squishy and folds to a nice size, a thermal pack great for storing hot water for a bottle taking the hassle out of having to worry about having enough to venture out and about with baby and finally my favourite part - a clear cosmetics pouch, which totally sold it for me - genius! 



I packed in 3 nappies, baby wipes, sudo cream & teething gel in to the pouch which all looked perfectly snug. 


I put a muslin and bib loose in the bag & used the 3 inner pockets for bows, socks & a change of clothes. 

The bag is stylish & practical & fits in for our everyday outings

The bag is available here for £30

For 10% discount use code rebecca1

I was not paid to write this post

*Bag was kindly sent to me by Caboodle 

Rebecca, Leia's Mummy x


No comments:

Post a Comment