New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Thursday 17 September 2015

Which Baby Bottles I Tommee Tippee, Dr Brown's Philips Avent

I previously filmed a video over on my Youtube channel all about our experiences with different brands of baby bottle!

It can be a mind field choosing the right bottle for your baby, from colic to teat size to flow & practicality. To be honest there is no one size fits all when it comes to bottles, you have to go with what is right for your baby.

I have been testing out a few new bottles (with the help my lovely test subject Leia) as we were upgrading to the next stage & I thought it would help to share this info once again.

For clarity & test purposes I have stuck to the same 3 brands as we used when Leia was in the first stages - Tommee Tippee, Philips Avent & Dr Brown's.



All 3 have a place for me, firstly I love the Tommee Tippee brand - you all know I love the perfect prep machine, however the closer to nature bottles were not favorable for us right now, Leia is not what I would classify as a hungry baby the teats are very large and as shes so tiny she struggles to get the formula in relatively quick timing although for a hungry baby I would recommend you giving them a go - they are the most competitively priced in terms of value for money plus I love the fact they come with a secure lid so you avoid burns if giving that bottle a shake after the boiled water method.

Avent we have been using for the past 3 months & had no problems at all, when we switched to the next level teats they were slightly too fast for us in terms of flow. The Avent are gorgeous with their sleek design & the brand is a staple for most UK households which I love.

Dr Browns were an early favorite for us and we are back to using the Natural Flow bottles now as they seem to be working well. The flow is quick but not too quick. They also retain the vitamins & minerals which makes me feel better as Leia is formula fed.

What bottles do you like?

I'm really keen to give the new glass bottles a try and see what we think.

Rebecca, Leia's Mummy x

The Avent bottles can be found here, Tommee Tippee here & *Dr Brown's here

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about this phlips avent product! Going on my wish ♥ list now.

    ReplyDelete