New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Dr Brown's Deluxe Steraliser - Product Review

I usually steralise Leia's bottles at the end of the day ready for the next morning - there is nothing worse than waking up to wash a sink full of bottles, you also can't beat the feeling of waking up to a tidy house!

Whilst pregnant I loved watching the 'How I steralise my baby bottles' videos on YouTube, as I was sent the Dr Browns Deluxe Steraliser to trial I thought this was a good opportunity for an update seen as we are using the Dr Brown's Natural Flow bottles at the moment.


The first thing I noticed on removing the product is how substantial it feels - not plasticy nor flimsy protectively covered in a tightly wrapped film.


The steraliser is the best by far in terms of look - perfectly in keeping with our kitchen! I love colour shape and sleek design, it's more of a gadget as opposed to just a steraliser making it a fantastic baby shower gift for an expectant mummy!






Although the steraliser feels sturdy it is actually still quite compact, I noticed on the right hand side a neatly placed pair of tongs and on the left a water fill tank! Perfect. I'm always reaching for a jug to fill our current one so this really pleases me. The steraliser has 2 compartments: the bottom for the bottles which slot in perfectly cap facing down, (it fits up to 6 although we are using 4 wide neck bottles) the stems, which actually look a lot like straws & any lids, then there is the top compartment which stores flat the filter, tests and rings leaving you with everything in more of an organised fashion, I also inserted my travel lids which I am finding essential at the moment as we are always out & about. This section actually clips back to lock position.

 



After inserting all of my bottles & accessories in to the steraliser I usually put it on the oven hobs as we have an extractor fan. The first time you actually use the system the orange light indicator light is on as soon as you plug it in however the manual explains that for the next cycle the indicator light just needs to be gentle pushed downwards to begin. The steam steralising cycle is 12 minutes long.

I've loved trying the steraliser out as we originally had the Dr Brown's electric version which was too very good in terms of design and quality

Rebecca, Leia's Mummy x

YouTube - Rebecca Hollick
Instagram - @iamrebeccahollick
e-mail business enquiries -
iamrebeccahollick@aol.com
Disclaimer - I was not paid to write this review, opinions are my own from a mummy's perspective
Products with a * I have been sent to trial








No comments:

Post a Comment