New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Sunday 13 March 2016

Daughters First Birthday - Shopping List

As some of you know we had a few different events for Leia's first birthday, lots of you mums follow me on instagram and I know there are lots of March & April birthday girls.
With that in mind I wanted to share with you the main things we got and where we bought them!


Ivory Antique Blush Tutu:  Ebay £6.26 (Exactly the same as more expensive versions)

 
Custom 1 Peach Crown: Sprinkle Of Bows £12.50 + Postage

 
Baby Doll Lace Ribbon Top: Instagram Seller @dolittlebows £5.50 + Postage

 
Large Boutique Style Bow: The Bowtique

I hope this has helped you find some amazing instagram sellers - these are the first people I turn to when looking for new goodies for Leia

What did you do you do for your little ones first birthday?

Rebecca, Leia's mummy x
Instagram: @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter: @iamrebeccaholli
YouTube: Rebecca Hollick
 

No comments:

Post a Comment