New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Monday 21 November 2016

Magnet Mouse London | Magic Mice With Magnet Technology


'So simple, you can fasten a romper with your eyes shut, in seconds'. This is the perfect way to describe London organic baby clothes designer Magnet Mouse.

I am a busy mummy of two girls under two & I love a 'mummy hack'. Magnet Mouse have one of the best hacks mummy hacks I have seen in the last 20 months!

Kaia was very kindly sent the prettiest, classic 'Pink Magic Mice' onesie from their new collection.

Firstly the packaging, this is everything to me - especially when it comes to gift giving. The attention to detail was perfectly stunning. Perfect for a baby shower or Christmas present for a new family addition.
I would love to have got those first 'newborn' pictures of my little lady in one of these as I can bet they would have been gorgeous! If you are expecting - check them out!

The onesie felt super soft & cosy packed beautifully with tissue paper & secured with a Magnet Mouse London sticker, neatly placed in a soft blue muslin bag with a pretty pink ribbon.


The onesie is just beautiful! If that isn't enough this babygrow really is, to put it simply, the easiest thing we have ever put on her! I am not surprised they are shortlisted to win at the 2017 Mother & Baby awards, in addition to their back catalogue of which their are too many to mention!

Here is a video of me dressing Kaia in seconds, should you need convincing!
The clever 'patent pending' magnet technology either side replacing where poppers would be allows you to dress your baby hassle free in seconds, you wont even hear complaints from Daddy's!
I am due to go back to work next month and on the days daddy looks after baby these will be my 'go to' changing bag essentials to make his life a little easier! The perfect babygrow for the busy mum or dad!
I'm hoping the pictures have shown you just how gorgeous & classic the sleepsuit is. If not here are a few more!
The Peter Pan collar is beautiful, it adds that 'Spanish' traditional look to the onesie & teamed with a bolero it is just stunning.
I loved (& Kaia loved) testing out this sleepsuit from Magnet Mouse, the boys selection on the website is just as adorable! Please go & check them out, everything is linked below.

Have you tried Magnet Mouse sleepsuits?

Love Rebecca, Leia & Kaia's Mummy x 

Magnet Mouse w: www.magnetmouse.co.uk
Magnet Mouse t: @Magnet_Mouse
Magnet Mouse f: @magnetmouse
Magnet Mouse i: @mousemagnet



Where else can you find us 
Instagram @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter @iamrebeccaholli



YouTube Rebecca Hollick 





1 comment:

  1. beautiful sleep suit. and the buttons are amazing. I need one! x

    ReplyDelete