New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Friday 23 December 2016

Accessible Last Minute Gift Ideas For A Newborn | Rebecca Hollick

I found it really difficult choosing presents for Kaia this year, with her being only just 5 months today (crying emoji) her pile just didn't seem as big as Leia's


I've found a few last minute gifts I would like to share with you to give you some last minute inspiration


Lamaze Toys: These are really easily accessible - you can buy them in Tesco


I really like 'Symphony Oscar' he retails at around £19.99 and is a musical maestro!




Munching Max is another great one, pull the clip and watch as he chomps away on his acorn!




Finally from Little Tikes is the 'Tummy Tunes Giraffe' you can pick these up at argos and they are under £20 the perfect gift for a newborn!
Have you finished all of your shopping or you a last minute kind of girl like me?!


Rebecca





2 comments:

  1. It's a good idea! I like it! I'd like to add that if you have to pick a gift for newborn baby and you are not sure what to buy then gift card is always a good choice. Personally for me, a gift card is always the safest and the best choice of presents to buy nearly for any occasion. What do you think about them?

    ReplyDelete